|Hosted By: The Broke and The Bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish, where we list our top ten according to a topic of the week. I'm actually not participating in this weekly, only because I know that for some of the topics I really can't come up with a list of ten. For future topics though, check them out here.
Top Ten Characters I Want To Check Up On
(This was a really hard topic for some reason, I mean I only came up with 9)
1. Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin
This series ended pretty recently, but any excuse to hear back from my favourite couple, I will take up. Also because I need them to explain that ending to me.
2. Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Liesel will forever be the most loveable character to me, but it'd be interesting to see how her life was shaped after the events from the book.
3. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
I loved this classic so much and as much as the ending really made me happy I would be so excited to see how their future would've flourished together.
4. Scout Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Much like Liesel, Scout is another child character I can't seem to forget. I think she would've made a pretty badass adult.
5. Hannah Cheshire and Thomas Bear from Scatterheart by Lili Wilkinson
On the list just to catch up with their happily ever after.
6. Cameron Hamilton from Wait For You by J. Lynn
I have such a soft spot for Cameron, it is no joke. Why are there no more books about him?
7. Maddie from Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I sympathise with Maddie in all aspects and I just want to hear back from her and the possibility of an amazing future.
8. Wanderer from The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Her story was fascinating and I really admire Wanderer as a character. I think my prayers may be answered though because a second book is coming out!
9. Fred Weasley from Harry Potter by J. K Rowling
All of Harry Potter characters the twins probably take no 1 spot for me. Let's be real here, you can never forget Harry Potter or the characters.